Synergy Systems was founded in 1992 and has provided IT Consulting Services to major clients in California for over 20 years.
The company has completed over 1000 information technology services assignments at over 200 clients nationwide.
In recent years the company has diversified into the areas of Engineering Project Management and Consulting Services and entered the space of Federal Government Contracting through the 8(a) STARS II Program.
The company also provides Health Care IT Services and Electronic Health Records Management (EHR)
The major clients we have served over the years include:
- Southern California Edison
- SEMPRA and The Gas Company
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Cricket Communications
- County of Los Angeles Department of Public Works
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- San Diego Data Processing Center
- Microsoft Corporation
- SBC Pacbell
- Sun Microsystems
- Walt Disney Company
Our Small Business Certifications:
- Certified Woman Owned Business (WMBE Clearinghouse)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise – Certified by LA Metro
- Certified Woman and Minority Business Enterprise (Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council SCMSDC)
- Synergy Systems has been selected to participate in the Federal Government 8(a) STARS II Program